|Job Type:||Full Time|
Every day, we're all part of something bigger
Whatever the challenge, it's a chance to connect clients with our people, process and technical excellence.
Construction Manager HV Power - Expression of Interest
You will work on diverse and exciting projects and shape the way we evolve, adapt and transform our industries. This opportunity will see you lead construction activities on power projects through the entire project life cycle located in regional NSW.
About the role\:
- Pick your team and keep them safe and supported
- Project based Construction Manager using best-practice methodology
- Deliver our promise to the customer
- Foster a culture of inclusion, responsiveness, honesty and accountability
You will thrive on stepping up to a challenge other couldn't take on, or an opportunity that inspires new solutions. UGL is seeking expressions of interest from Construction Managers with a successful delivery track record throughout the entire project life cycle. We are in need of a proven leader to support and continue this success as well as continuing to build UGL's presence within this exciting sector, in Australia.
Ideally you will have\:
- Extensive construction delivery of HV transmission/substation projects
- Proven commercial acumen working for a principal contracting business
- Outstanding negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to collaborate as part of a high-performing team
- Previous experience working in a Bid/Win/Do model
What we offer\:
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- The chance to join a 6,000 strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world's leading international contractors
- Competitive group remuneration and benefits including; health and wellbeing program with company-funded salary continuance insurance, flexible work arrangements - have a chat to us around how this can work for you
- A culture that values diversity and innovation, evolving with market changes and new technologies
What makes you right for UGL\:
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that success and value are driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world's largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
Unite with the very best,