|Job Type:||Full Time|
With operations in 35+ nations and ~ 22,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma , one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is the second largest influenza vaccine company in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
At CSL, we have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Services Manager to join us at our Docklands, Melbourne office. In this role, you will be expected to provide a superior level of customer service to all internal and external customers. This includes oversight of the customer service team, ensuring customer orders are actioned appropriately and processes are documented and are compliant with CSL’s contractual requirements.
In this role, you will;
- Build collaborative and trusting relationships and work in partnership with the NBA, ARCBS and other key internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure that our home delivery recipients are provided with superior customer service and ensure all key activities and feedback is captured and reported
- Ensure 24/7 coverage to support urgent orders requiring immediate processing is maintained by team
- Monitor and report CSL Behring’s performance and KPIs against existing NBA contracts as it relates to customer orders, and identify ways to minimize contract breaches and penalties
- Identify risks and liaise with internal stakeholders where relevant to ensure that contractual obligations are achieved, agreed service standards are exceeded where possible and KPI infringements, and associated penalties, are minimised
- Provide support to sales and marketing as it relates to monitoring of sales transactions, customer feedback and other requests as required to support the brand strategies
- Manage the product technical complaint process (including coordination of product returns for investigation) and ensure the approved processes are followed
- Review existing and new processes, identify ways to re-engineer and implement more effective processes and drive continuous improvement
- Develop, coach and support the customer service team by ensuring IPMs and development plans are in place and reviewed regularly
Essential Qualifications/ Experience
- University degree in business or supply chain
- 5-7 years of experience in Customer Service in a Pharmaceutical or Health services sector (with a minimum of 3 years experience in leading teams)
- Experience in working with 3rd Party Logistics Providers (warehousing and distribution) and understanding of Inventory management
- Strong understanding of domestic distribution – road and air freight
- Working in cGMP, GWP or GDP environments
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to perform well under pressure and with rapid change
- Strong customer focus
- Computer skills – SAP, Excel, and Word
How to Apply
Please submit your applications with your current CV and covering letter.
Applications Close 11 March 2020