|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Azure SAP Solution Sales Specialist - Melbourne, Brisbane or Sydney based
The Impact You’ll Be Making
As an Azure SAP Specialist, you will be a senior solution sales leader within our enterprise sales organization working with our most important customers. You will lead a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to advance the sales process to achieve/exceed quarterly SAP solution sales and usage/consumption targets for related workloads in your assigned accounts.
You will be an Azure and Datacenter Infrastructure subject matter expert. You will build and maintain relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction and act as a trusted advisor driving engagement at the CXO level with technology decision makers. You will help customers evaluate their cloud strategy, determine approaches to application and data migration and modernization, and recommend solutions that meet their requirements. You will remove roadblocks to deployment and drive customer satisfaction.
Primary accountabilities for this role include
- 40% of your time will be spent leading business level dialogue with customers around the SAP workloads, including Business transformation for enterprise computing and digital transformation. You will engage Microsoft Account and solution teams on assessing SAP solution strategy with a broad set of customers in a geographical region, and present to customers in one-many venues on the Microsoft Solution Strategy for SAP.
- 40% of your time will be spent on acting as a senior Sales and solution Subject Matter Expert to Sales teams, Cloud Architects and Solution Specialists and develop engagement approaches leveraging assets across Microsoft SAP Architects, Product Teams and Engineering. You will brief Microsoft Executives around complex sales opportunities, including competitive strategies and close plans and work with partners to engage customers with joint value positioning.
- 20% of your time will be spent on influencing the Microsoft Azure SAP go-to-market strategies by providing feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering on current and future product requirements and sales blockers. You will be recognized for sharing, learning and driving work that results in business impact for customers, partners and Microsoft. We encourage thought leadership and we encourage all our employees to continuously maintain and enhance their technical, sales, professional skills and competitive readiness. You will therefore be required to attain and maintain required certifications.
Who We Are Looking For
- Experience. 10+ years enterprise technology pre-sales or consulting experience with deep expertise on SAP Netweaver platform required.
- Account Management. 10+ years effective territory/account management and leading sales teams: planning, opportunity qualification and creation, stakeholder and executive communication, needs analysis, value engineering, services/partner engagement, opportunity management and proposal response, pipeline management, large dollar licensing and deal negotiation required.
- Executive Presence. 10+ years’ experience and expertise selling to C-Suite and executive business decision makers by aligning & reinforcing the value of Azure SAP to the customer’s overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities and decision criteria. Required.
- Problem Solver. Ability to solve customer problems through cloud technologies required.
- Collaborative. Orchestrate and influence virtual teams to pursue sales opportunities and lead v-teams through influence.
- Azure Platform. Understanding of Microsoft server products and/or complementing solutions. The position requires the ability to articulate and present the business value of Microsoft's solutions and have a firm understanding of Microsoft's strategies and products relative to major Microsoft competitors preferred.
- SAP: Ability to deliver quick POC/landscape sizing and demos using SAP Netweaver platform. 10-15 years in presales SAP ERP Systems to large Enterprise customers. Installation of SAP systems based on SAP NetWeaver for all supported database and operating system combinations. Installation, integration and configuration of SAP HANA, S/4 HANA, SAP Business Suite and SAP BW.
- Leadership. Experience leading large cloud engagements, especially those involving Infrastructure modernization and migration preferred.
- Competitive Landscape. Knowledge of enterprise software solutions and cloud and datacenter infrastructure competitor landscape.
- Partners. Deep Partner engagement and Management skills with SAP focused Practices.
- Certifications. Azure Admin Associate or Architect required.
- Communication: Executive level speaking and presentation skills, and good written communication skills
- Exceptional demonstrated decision-making, conflict resolution, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science/Information Technology or a similar information technology-related discipline, MBA preferred, or equivalent experience.
- SAP Hana Certification/Migration specialist certification.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.