|Job Type:||Full Time|
Since 1972, Otraco has been recognised as the ‘go to’ supplier for OTR tyre management across Australia and now as the world’s leading provider of tyre management services to the mining industry, Otraco show no signs of slowing down. Operating at 60 mine sites, across 3 continents, we are responsible for over 50,000 earthmover tyre changes each year and as that number continues to grow, we need your help.
We are looking for a qualified mechanical engineer with a background in mining to fill the role as our Blackwater site Project Engineer.
Reporting to the Senior Project Engineer some of your responsibilities will include;
- Work with site managers/supervisors to ensure that Otraco standards are maintained
- Conduct regular audits on quality, safety and critical performance indicators
- Provide regular tyre presentations on site to operators, supervisors and management
- Engage with clients and comply with their policies, procedures and instructions
- Assist with setting tyre budgets for the site
- Identify opportunities and implement solutions to minimise tyre related costs for the client company
At Otraco we believe that our people are our greatest asset. The ideal candidate will have;
- A mechanical engineering degree
- A passion and commitment towards safety
- Excellent written and communicative ability
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
- Highly developed analytical and reporting skill
WHAT WE OFFER
- A safe working environment and an employer committed to Zero Harm
- Genuine opportunities for career growth and development
- A highly competitive salary package
- A professional, positive team atmosphere that encourages innovation and improvement
- Salary sacrificing and novated leasing options
- Discounts on a range of products and services
If this sounds like what you have been looking for, please apply today. For further information regarding this role, please contact email@example.com.
Please note that all applications must be completed online and applications emailed directly will not be accepted.