|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer Power and Gas is a leading provider of end-to-end services, providing design, construction & maintenance solutions for Power & Gas distribution network owners. Experiencing business success with strong project pipelines, we have a need for a number of great people to join our team. Committed to meeting the highest regulatory standards we are aligned with some of NZ’s largest networks, covering up to 30,000kms.
Our team is expanding, so we require a few skilled Utility Workers to join the team in Wellington. In the role, you will provide reliable assistance including general yard and field duties, network maintenance and ensuring depot equipment and fleet vehicles are maintained.
You will need to have an aptitude for practical hands-on work along with:
- Essential to have current Class 1 and Class 2 Drivers Licences
- WTR licence will be an advantage
- A strong commitment to safety
- A strong work ethic with excellent time management skills
- Enthusiasm, integrity, honesty, punctuality and reliability
- Ability to work both within a team and independently
- Sound reading, writing and communications skills
- Experience within the power industry will be an advantage
A role with Downer Power and Gas can advance your career and expand your skills. We provide comprehensive competency training to meet the stringent criteria of our industry, a competitive remuneration package reflective of the skills you offer and all the tools of trade you need to do your job.
If this sounds like the role for you, head to www.downercareers.co.nz and enter reference number 568190 to apply.
The successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.
Due to the fast-paced nature of Downer, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change, so don't delay and make sure you apply as soon as possible.