|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Exercise your own lending authority
- Great step in your Business Banking career
- Job Required Vehicle provided
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
With more than 35,000 people serving 10 million customers at over 800 locations in Australia, New Zealand and around the world we need to be more than good with money. We need to be good with people too.
About the role:
Our Business Banker, Small Business, proactively manage relationships to identify new opportunities to meet customer needs by providing the most appropriate and cost effective financial solutions.
You will provide expert advice and recommendations in the Small Business product range, as well as analysis of potential market return to increase the acquisition of new business and maximise existing customer opportunities.
- Equipped with your own delegated lending authority, you will approve lending and submit justified lending proposals outside your authority
- Identification and acquisition of ‘right profile’ Small Business customers, completing lending structures in line with customer needs and growth paths
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service
- Utilise your strong community networks to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Develop, build and grow relationships across the enterprise to maximise opportunities
- Proactively work with branch staff to identify business opportunities and empower them to deliver superior customer service
- Experienced in retail and/ or business banking
- Strong ability to uncover the needs and deliver appropriate solutions to our small business customers
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Proven ability to develop effective relationships to build appropriate internal and external networks
- Strong track record of business development and meeting sales targets
- A business related degree and/or post graduate qualifications would be ideal
About our Culture:
We believe in people with ideas and dreams, and we want you to achieve your aspirations. At NAB we work together to deliver exceptional outcomes that push the limits of expectations. Our passion about creating value and exceeding our customers' expectations means we're constantly striving to redefine our standards of excellence.
With more than 35,000 people serving 10 million customers in Australia and around the world we are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer for LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI , endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180 , have an African Australian Inclusion Program. We offer access to a wide range of employee benefits, from education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts. For more information please visit us here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.
Please note that this role is temporarily listed as “remote” due to the current requirements for all Australians to practise social distancing amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We will discuss with you your ongoing requirements throughout the recruitment process.