Downer is currently seeking applications from Boilermaker/welders for ongoing FIFO opportunities at Port Hedland.
- Strong experience in Fixed Plant Shutdown Maintenance works on operational Iron Ore plants;
- Demonstrated commitment and dedication to Zero Harm working safely at all times with knowledge in the safe use of hand tools and equipment to perform tasks;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Trade Certificate (Australian recognized);
- Valid WA C class drivers’ licence;
- Construction Card (white/blue card);
- Enter and Work in Confined Space (RIIWHS202D);
- Gas Atmospheric Testing (MSAPMOHS217A or MSMWHS217);
- Working at Heights (RIIWHS204D);
- Fire Fighting (CPPFES2005A, PUAWER008B, MSAPMOH212A);
- MSIC ticket (advantageous);
- Working Rights Australia.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Residential / Local Community Opportunities and FIFO Perth based;
- Continuity of work on a major maintenance and shut down contract with opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge;
- Opportunity for further training and development in your career due to continued business growth;
- Long Term Engagement and repeat work across consistent Maintenance Work Shutdowns.
HOW TO APPLY
Please use the APPLY option to express your interest immediately.
For more information contact Dean Cloy email@example.com