|Job Type:||Full Time|
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 36 300 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Senior Document Controller to join our project team working on Sydney Metro and City South West project.
In this role, you will be responsible for defining and implementing the Documentation controlling function within the Project organisation, in conjunction with the Project and Contract Managers. Your success in the role relies on your stakeholder management skills to align cross functionally within the business as well as with the external service providers to ensure a high-quality document control service for the Project.
Key Responsibilities for this Role Includes:
- Supports the Project Documentation Management plan creation with the Project Quality Safety Manager and maintains it.
- Coordinates and implements the Project Documentation, according to the rules defined in the Project Documentation Management Plan
- Delivering accurate, timely and responsive services, including registering and handling all incoming and outgoing correspondence and documentation
- Ensuring effective document and data control occurs according to company and customer requirements
- Assigns reference, when needed, to the documentation produced and controls the electronic files identification and customer identification.
- Maintain facilities and databases to ensure efficient operation of the document control function
- Supports the production of the Project Documentation Management and maintain it
- Prepares and records documents submission to Customer/Partners
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required Includes:
- Experience in a similar role preferably in an engineering or construction environment
- Knowledge of contractual requirements of document flows, document control protocols and electronic document management systems
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Shown ability to work successfully in a dynamic environment and have a flexible approach to work
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills and can work well in a team environment
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.