|Job Type:||Full Time|
Now is the time to join a stable, steady infrastructure and construction business, with a promising looking horizon!
Downer are on the hunt for a keen and eager Drain Layer to join our Hastings team.
This is a 'hands on' role where you will lead a crew tasked with delivering a range of our water construction projects for both external clients and on our existing Downer maintenance contracts.
You will plan, organise, direct and lead activities and operations of the team to ensure that work is completed to the satisfaction of our customers and that production targets are met.
What we offer:
- A rewarding pay rate
- Full time hours (minimum 40 hours per week)
- Training and development opportunities within the business
- PPE Gear provided
- You will be a qualified drain layer with a background in 3 water’s
- High standard of workmanship
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Strong safety and quality focus
If you have experience in leading a team then we want to hear from you!
Don't delay! Seize the opportunity to secure your future with Downer, APPLY NOW! Visit www.downercareers.co.nz and entering 565171 into the keyword search.
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test and medical.