|Job Type:||Full Time|
Role Summary:This role is responsible for coordinating Preventative Maintenance (PM) planning activities and assisting internal and external customers through the Customer Service Centre via phone, email and other communication platforms. Our GE1 Customer Service Centre is the focal point for providing services to our ANZ, Fijian and PNG customers and we are striving to the be the best in the industry! This opportunity is a 12 month maximum term contract.
Essential Responsibilities:This role deals directly with customers, field engineers, service deliver managers, sales teams and other stakeholders. We are looking for a dynamic, professional and positive addition to our team (hours of operation are between 7am – 5pm Monday to Friday).
Scheduling and Dispatching Preventative Maintenance
- Contact customers to schedule Preventative Maintenance services.
- Update field engineer calendars with the Preventative Maintenance appointments.
- Communicate with customers through the applicable medium.
- Refer to operating systems and accurately identify customer information (such as contract entitlement) and ensure required information is provided to internal and external contacts.
- Reschedule Preventative Maintenance appointments as required.
- Management of Field Engineer appointment calendar.
- Participate with stakeholders in meeting activities and positively contribute to improvement initiatives.
- Other PM Planning activities as required.
Installation Service Request Management
- Management and creation of installation service requests.
- Administer multiple systems and identify correct information required to assist internal and external customers.
- Act with professionalism, integrity and a positive approach at all times.
- Be adoptive of change and be flexible and positive in an ever-changing environment.
- Prioritize work to ensure critical tasks are completed within the required timeframes.
- Develop solid product knowledge and a strong understanding of business functions within GEHC.
- Work as part of a team and adopt a flexible approach to increase and maintain the quality of service.
- Build effective relationships within GE1 and allocated territory (state), including but not limited to; Field Engineer Teams, Service Delivery Managers, Significant Service Event Case Manager and Customer base.
- Apply the ‘one point of contact’ philosophy and build stakeholder confidence through all elements of the allocated portfolio.
- Adhere to procedures set down in SOP’s, whilst embracing a continuous improvement mindset to identify inefficiencies to the Field Service Maintenance Coordinator.
- On-going liaison and support function to the Field Engineer for SR specific requirements.
- Maintaining SOP documents for internal and external audits in accordance with ISO 9001.
- Participate positively in team development, through meetings and other planned events.
- Other administration activities as required.
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of, and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
4. Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
5. Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible.
- Extensive and demonstratable Preventive Maintenance planning experience in a dispersed operational environment.
- Experience using multiple operating platforms and systems (Siebel, Oracle, Salesforce, Avaya).
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Advanced capabilities in using Microsoft Excel are essential.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional matrix team environment nationally and internationally.
- Ability to manage self and tasks in a mature and timely manner.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A calm and analytical approach to problem solving.
- An adoptive approach to change and the ability to be flexible.
- Willingness to work as part of a team.
- CRM system knowledge.