- Connect locally and globally from anywhere using our advanced technology solutions
Work with team of collaborators, innovators and the brightest minds in the industry
- Work with iconic government and industry clients
Our highly successful Threat Detection & Response Cyber Security team is growing, and we are looking to connect with cyber security professionals with a Senior Consultant experience. You may be ready for a change in your career now or in the future - either way, we would like to hear from you. As an information security specialist, you will lead the implementation of security solutions for our clients and support the clients in their desire to protect the business. You will belong to an international connected team of specialists helping our clients with their most complex information security needs and contributing toward their business resilience. You will be working with our Advanced Security Centres to access the most sophisticated tools available to fight against cybercrime.
- Responsible for understanding and interpreting event discovery and incident response activities
- Full-spectrum incident response support including event discovery, alert notification, investigation, facilitation of containment, facilitating of resolution, and event reporting
- Assist with project planning and identification of mitigation activities
- Consistently deliver quality client services. Monitor progress, manage risk, and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business.
- Perform the activities necessary for the immediate, short-term rapid resolution of incidents to minimize risk exposure and production down-time
- Provide timely, comprehensive and accurate information in both written and verbal communications
- Proactively research and monitor security-related information sources to aid in the identification of threats to client networks, systems and intellectual property
Skills and attributes for success
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years of related work experience, or a Master’s degree and approximately 1- 2 years of related work experience in the fields of Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or related major.
- At least 2 years in Information Security, especially in a security operations and vulnerability discovery OR information operations/incident role
- Experience with utilizing security tools software such as Splunk, LogRhythn, CarbonBlack, Fidelis, and ServiceNow
- Strong working knowledge of at least three of the following security tools: host-based antivirus, anti-spam gateway solutions, firewalls, IDS/IPS, server and network device hardening, data loss prevention, forensics software, vulnerability management, website security;
- Knowledge of general security concepts and methods such as vulnerability assessments, privacy assessments, intrusion detection, incident response, security policy creation, enterprise security strategies, architectures, and governance.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience with Windows, Linux, UNIX, any other major operating systems.
- Ability to mesh sound technical and security practices to problem solving
- Demonstrate in- depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to assimilate to new knowledge.
- Additional certifications and training preferred in the following areas: Network Security certifications (CISSP, C|EH, Security , SANS, ISACA, Vendor Certificates), Project Management training/certification, and Quality Management (ITIL, Six Sigma, TQM, etc.) training/certification