|Job Type:||Full Time|
Securities Services & Issuer Operations (SS&I Ops) has ~5,500 FTE and a budget of ~$450MM. It services multiple products, including Funds Services, Global Custody and Direct Custody and Clearing Services.
The Client Implementations organization, within SS&I Ops, has global responsibility for Client Implementations across these Securities Services products.The team is made up of program managers, project managers and implementation support team members. All three groups within the team work directly with Citi’s clients and internal partners to deliver the implementation of securities services as a solution for the clients, leveraging Citi’s products, platforms and operational teams.
As a Project Manager, some of your responsibilities include:
- Responsible for analysis, assembling and completing Custody market, tax, renewal and re-solicitation documents for clients within project timelines
- Planning, executing and tracking completion of client Custody documentation projects
- Pre-populate documents for clients where possible
- Perform adhoc Custody related document projects
- Co-ordinates consularization, ratification, certification as required with vendor and clients
- Works closely with Markets and internal partners to ensure understanding, provide updates of status and ensure accuracy of documents
- Supports Client Management and Sales as subject matter experts for Custody documentation
- Responsibility for direct client contact
- Support Sales, Product and Client Management teams with Custody client documentation requirements.
- Responsible for leading the timely completion of account opening documentation for custody to meet client expectations and timelines.
- Responsible to assemble and pre-populate account opening documentation as required.
- Monitor and track status of multiple client initiated documentation requests.
- Facilitate meetings with clients and/or internal partners to review documentation status.
- Determine timeframe, procedures for accomplishing tasks, and allotment of available resources to various phases of documentation process.
- Confer with internal resources including Account Managers, Tax, Markets, Legal and Clients to understand and outline documentation deliverables.
- Schedule and coordinate activities of internal resources to ensure account openings progress on schedule and within prescribed standards.
- Coordinate with appropriate Markets, Consulates, Agencies, Legal and Product departments as required to complete the account documentation.
- Follow documentation standards, controls and documentation approval process.
- Produce reporting including metrics for internal management.
- Identify and implement process improvements.
- Comply with all audit, regulatory and compliance directives.
- Build partnership and strong working relationships with other functional areas in the process.
- May require travel to client location assisting with completion of documents.
- Minimum 2 years business experience in Financial Services
- Global Custody experience is an asset
- Experience dealing with Global markets and/or tax documents is an asset
- Demonstrated leadership and initiative with ability to take charge, make decisions and accomplish tasks
- Demonstrated organization and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to a changing work environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with multiple audience in mind
- Ability to effectively manage multiple internal and external relationships and projects
When you work at Citi, you will be working for an organisation that truly has a global footprint and a powerful network that spans the globe. We celebrate individual ingenuity and use the diversity of our people in order to drive high performance. Through dedicated support, training and resources, we promote our talent and future leaders to bring about lasting and positive impact. Citi Australia is an Employer of Choice for Women and supports a flexible work environment.
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - AU
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.