|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who we are:
Downer Defence Systems provides a broad range of professional and managed services, asset sustainment and estate upkeep services to the Australian Defence Force, the New Zealand Defence Force and other government agencies.
Downer Defence Systems, combining the footprint and capability of Downer and Spotless, is one of the only integrated services companies that has a whole of Defence Capability Life Cycle offering and mindset. Our Sovereign Industry Capability delivers to the needs of Defence, National Security organisations, the major Primes and other government agencies.
As an ADM Top 10 Defence Contractor, we are a proven and trusted long-term partner, committed to diversity and inclusiveness and to growing Australia’s Defence industry with the participation of Small to Medium Enterprises.
Downer Defence Systems is looking to resource a number of job opportunities within our Defence Capability Account for Aviation/Aerospace Subject Matter Experts. These roles are based out of Canberra.
Downer Defence Systems is currently seeking Expressions of Interest from qualified candidates specifically with Avionics/Aerospace Defence experience within the following disciplines:
- Project Manager
- Integrated Logistics Support Manager
- Systems Engineer
- Contract Manager
- Project Support Officers
Successful candidates will ideally possess the following:
- Qualifications/certifications in respective disciplines.
- Experience and familiarity with Defence project activities and planning.
- Experience and familiarity with the Defence Capability Life Cycle.
- Technical knowledge of military systems.
- An experienced Avionics/Aerospace professional who is looking to develop their career in a prominent professional services business.
- Understanding & practical experience working within a Avionics Defence project, quality assurance & business improvement process practices and targeted & effective business solutions and outcomes.
- Experience in building trusted & valued relationships with project team members, customers & partners.
- Hold an NV1 clearance or above.
What we offer:
- A diverse and challenging work environment.
- A growing business where opportunities are great.
- A great team where you are empowered to lead.
- Referral bonuses.
- Leave Purchases.
- Access to monthly Professional Development Sessions (including specialist forums).
Candidates must be Australian citizens and hold an Australian Government NV1 Security Clearance prior to commencement of engagement. Applicants residing outside of Australia or non-citizens will not be considered.
To apply please click “ Apply For This Job ” or contact Linda D. @ 0417 385 576 for further details.