- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role – Gasworks Newstead Office
- Customer Due Diligence (CDD) Analysts to join the Group Compliance team on a 6 month max-term contract!
Join one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where we are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
About the role:
We have immediate opportunities for Customer Due Diligence (CDD) Analysts to join the high performing Group Compliance team on a 6 month max-term contract, with possibility for extension. The primary purpose of the role is to process CDD alerts and complete associated procedures. Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring the Bank’s detection systems and investigating alerts generated
- Identifying and investigating potential Politically Exposed Person (PEP) customers and determining their PEP status
- Categorising international and domestic PEPs
- Completing enhanced or ongoing CDD for PEPs and other customers on a risk based approach
- Assisting with CDD projects
- Assisting with the development and implementation of CDD processes and procedures
- Providing support to the AML Operations and KYC teams where required
To be considered you must have prior experience within financial services, ideally with exposure to Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing (AML/CTF) and CDD processes with a sound understanding of relevant regulatory requirements. The ideal attributes we will be looking for from you include:
- Adaptable and agile, you are able to learn new tasks and procedures quickly
- A general understanding of and involvement in AML/CTF and CDD related processes
- Adherence to procedures
- Reporting on and escalating high risk matters
- Ability to document reasoning for decisions made
- A keen eye for detail and an investigative nature
- Experience with AML/CTF alert monitoring and investigations
- Previous experience working within a financial institution and ensuring regulatory compliance
About our Benefits:
- Discounted financial products
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Salary sacrificing options
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - MyCoach for Individuals and People Leaders
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Gym discounts and much more!
How to apply:
To apply for this role please follow the links, alternatively you can view the role on our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
BOQ is a member of the Australian Bankers’ Association and has subscribed to the Conduct Background Check Protocol (Protocol). Under the Protocol, from 1 October 2017, BOQ will contact any previous employer/s who are also part of this association to provide a Conduct Check of any potential employee.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks