|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Opportunity for an experienced systems administrator - infrastructure software
- Located at Camperdown/ Darlington Campus
- Full-time, continuing position, with a remuneration package $124,493 which includes a leave loading and up to 17% superannuation
About the opportunity
Fantastic opportunity for a Systems Administrator – Identity and Access Management to join the Infrastructure and Applications team. As the Systems Administrator – Identity and Access Management, you will provide technical support for the day to day operations of the Identity and Access Management Services to enable the University to provide seamless and secure access to systems. This technical support role covers security, maintenance and expert system administration to ensure the efficiency of ICT infrastructure software including identity management, directory services and provided SaaS solutions.
The University values courage and creativity; openness and engagement; inclusion and diversity; and respect and integrity. As such, we see the importance of recruiting talent aligned to these values and are looking for a Systems Administrator – Infrastructure Software who can demonstrate:
- strong technical proficiency in administration of identity and access management software
- excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to interact with both IT Teams and University departments at all levels
- good interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills
- experience with contributing to building capability within an area ensuring effective knowledge sharing and coaching
- proven skills and experience in problem and incident management in a high-volume environment
- a highly collaborative outlook that enjoys working closely with colleagues to solve complex issues with an appetite for pro activity and on-time delivery
The Infrastructure and Applications portfolio is responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of technology systems and services for all research, education and University-wide technology functions. The area is responsible for technology integration, infrastructure operations, communications and networks services. It delivers innovative and differentiated IT solutions, improving the value of the technology environment to enable University success.
Since our inception 160 years ago, the University of Sydney has led to improve the world around us. We believe in education for all and that effective leadership makes lives better. These same values are reflected in our approach to diversity and inclusion and underpin our long-term strategy for growth. We’re Australia's first university and have an outstanding global reputation for academic and research excellence. Across our campuses, we employ over 7600 academic and non-academic staff who support over 60,000 students.
We are undergoing significant transformative change which brings opportunity for innovation, progressive thinking, breaking with convention, challenging the status quo, and improving the world around us.
How to apply
For more information on the position and University, please view the position description available from the job’s listing on the University of Sydney careers website.
All applications must be submitted via the University of Sydney careers website. Visit https://sydney.edu.au/about-us/careers-at-sydney.html and search by the reference number 229/0220C to apply.
Please note: Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
Closing date: 11:30pm, Thursday 5 March 2020
The University of Sydney is committed to diversity and social inclusion. Applications from people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; equity target groups including women, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged.
© The University of Sydney
The University reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.