|Job Type:||Full Time|
Closing Date31 Mar 2020 11:59pm
Job TitleVideo Conferencing Specialist
About the role:
There's no other communications company in Australia that has the range of opportunities on offer like at Telstra! We are a company that shapes the world of tomorrow through technology, join the team and further your career in more ways than you can imagine.
We're working hard to become a world-class technology and service organisation and are looking for a driven Video Conferencing Specialist to join our Government UC & CC Secure Team.
The primary objective of your role is to provide complex technical service assurance, solutions and support to the Video Conferencing infrastructure, products and services supplied and operated by Telstra for the Australian Federal Government.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering high levels of customer service by taking ownership of customer enquiries and requests, managing incidents from logging the ticket through to successful resolution and coordinating the end to end needs within Telstra to meet the customer’s requirements and contracted Service Levels.
You will be responsible for taking E2E ownership for resolution and fulfilment of Australian Federal Government user enquiries, Incidents, Service Requests, Changes and Problems in relation to the Video Conferencing environment (Cisco UC and other related infrastructure), including escalating requests for assistance to the appropriate resolver groups for troubleshooting, monitoring and resolution as required.
Your key responsibilities and major tasks include, but not limited to:
- Provide support for Australian Federal Government users relating to escalated Incident, Request, Change and Problem activities in accordance with the contracted Service Level Agreements.
- Provide technical advice to the various service desk environments.
- Provide and escalation point for client issue and enquiries to the relevant teams and partners for further assessment and action as required
- Provide accurate and timely updates to all ticket activities;
- Maintain the Configuration Management Data Base (CMBD);
- Commitment to knowledge and skills transfer;
What we are looking for:
To be successful in this role, you will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Ability to provide excellence in client service in an AV/VC technical environment.
- Experience in Tandberg, Cisco or Polycom video conferencing systems.
- Experience in Cisco UC telephony platforms
- Proven organisational skills along with the ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines whilst preserving the highest levels of accuracy and confidentiality.
- Experience in the audio and videoconferencing industry would be a considerable advantage.
- Technical certifications within the various vendor’s solutions such as Cisco and/or Polycom will be highly regarded
- Due to the nature of the role, successful candidate must have a minimum current Baseline Level Security Clearance, with ability to obtain and maintain NV1 security clearance
In return for all your hard work within this role, you will be given exposure to a wide variety of career pathways within Telstra, with plenty of scope for learning and development. If this role fits with your career goals and experience, click apply now!
Benefits and Career Path:
Working for the most successful Telco Company in Australia also brings with it some great benefits, including: Working with the top IT Specialists in the APAC Region who provide support and mentoring, Substantial discounts on a range of Telstra products (including FOXTEL), Financial benefits such as Telstra Share Options, Great Salary Packaging Options and discounts on various retail, health and fitness and entertainment areas, Excellent work/life balance that allows you to have an excellent divide of personal needs and work commitments and performance bonuses*. Check out our website for more information and testimonials from our Employees.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visit https://careers.telstra.com/allrolesflex