|Job Type:||Full Time|
Closing Date14 Apr 2020 11:59pm
Job TitleProject Manager
At Telstra, we have a clear purpose: to create a brilliant connected future for everyone. We know that it's a future that won't happen on its own. It has to be delivered — and only Telstra can bring together all the parts to create it. And, this is where YOU come in, by playing your part in help our customers connect: faster, better and smarter.
Working within our Consumer & Small Business (C&SB) unit, our Marketing team runs our traditional and digital marketing campaigns across brand and product awareness. This group is responsible for all things Telstra - from brand positioning, new products, and advertising to sponsorship, pricing and innovation. Obviously, career variety is something you’ll never have to worry about when you work here!
So, what are we looking for?
We are looking for a Project Manager who is ready to deliver on marketing projects in partnership with our newly established Creative Inhouse Studio! This is a new role reporting into a Senior Project Director and gives an exciting opportunity of acting as the key digital production delivery leader in Telstra’s marketing team.
The role is charged with connecting people across marketing and the inhouse studio team with the best ways to deliver digital production work in scope, on time and within budget. It provides a perspective and management of the development of the highest possible quality of the marketing campaign product and co-ordinates the day to day activities of selected tiers of work on behalf of the Inhouse Studio
team’s notional client the C&SB Marketing Team.
So, are you ready to lead and inspire and transform the digital marketing campaign delivery at Telstra? If yes? Read on.
As a Project Manager, you will:
- Be involved in all aspects of development and Marketing team and liaison on selected tiers of work
- Manage and direct the creative development process
- Develop creative and at times creative strategy presentations as well as wider creative ideas for events and or experiential campaigns
- Ensure a high quality of Inhouse Studio product and service delivery to the C&SB Marketing Team
- Co-ordinate the activities of Project Managers involved in projects, delegating tasks and responsibilities where appropriate.
- Keep the Senior Project Director fully informed of all projects’ status
- Assist the Senior Project Director in the establishment of annual operating resource budgets and forecasts for each Marketing category.
- Provide monthly scope of work, notional billings projections and updates as is deemed necessary.
- Co-ordinate the activities of Project Managers involved in projects, delegating tasks and responsibilities where appropriate
So, what are we looking for?
- Digital (and Multi-channel) Account Director experience – client inhouse or agency side
- Extensive Project Management in marketing environment
- Good knowledge and experience of the industry, particularly around digital marketing and communication strategies and their execution.
- Solid understanding of what makes for good digital and multi-channel strategy and creative work
- Strong multi-channel campaign management and delivery experience
- Proven experience of developing strategy
- Understand the category and marketplace, is well versed in competitive issues, trends and strategies.
- Engaging and influencing stakeholders
- Ability to respond to changing priorities with agility and resilience
Interested? Apply Now!
If this role sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you to discuss this great opportunity.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visit our Telstra Careers Website: tel.st/allrolesflex