|Job Type:||Full Time|
Closing Date14 Apr 2020 11:59pm
Job TitleSenior Finished Artist
Working within our Consumer & Small Business (C&SB) unit, our Marketing team runs our traditional and digital marketing campaigns across brand and product awareness. This group is responsible for all things Telstra - from brand positioning, new products, and advertising to sponsorship, pricing and innovation. Obviously, career variety is something you’ll never have to worry about when you work here!
We are looking for a Finished Artist who is hands-on role and combines the aesthetic talents of a designer with the technical skills of a finished artist. The scope of the role is to produce mac layouts, low complex image retouching, print ready artwork files and at times simple digital outputs including animation primarily for Instore POS channels. This may extend to ALT Campaign Channels. At other times you will work with minimum supervision, always being proactive and passionate about making the work the best it can be, providing design solutions that will make the work better. The role reports into the Studio Manager in our newly created Inhouse Creative Studio.
As a Finished Artist, you will:
- Primarily responsible for creating artwork for Instore POS Campaigns
- Ability to adapt artwork to various formats against complex & high volume delivery matrixes
- Advanced experience in Adobe Creative Suite - Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Ability to perform basic image editing tasks such as skin retouching, colour correction, lighting adjustment, batch editing, texture blending, cropping, and cloning
- Basic experience in Adobe Creative Suite – After Affects is desirable
Key Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience as a Finished Artist in a creative agency or production company on large volume/complex clients
- Good communication skills and progress reporting skills at every stage of a project and strong communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Collaborative skills to work closely Studio Manager, Designers and Project Managers and at times Marketing Leads
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail while having a methodical approach to archiving images and artwork
- Ability to respond well to changing priorities, workflows and information
It's no secret we expect a lot from you. In return, we offer ongoing training and support to help you develop and grow your own career, while helping us to achieve our strategic goals. Also, being part of our Telstra team, you'll enjoy access to some great rewards and benefits!
If this role sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you to discuss this great opportunity.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visit our Telstra Careers Website: tel.st/allrolesflex