|Location:||Auckland, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- 4-6 years of experience leading Agile projects
- Passionate and interested in drivers of digital disruption both from a customer and organizational perspective
- Demonstrated experience at driving Agile transformations from design to implementation
- Knowledge of technical engineering best practices, e.g., test driven development, continuous integration, DevOps, etc.
- Experience coaching and training individuals and teams in Agile concepts and practices
- Active in the Agile community, published papers, participation at conferences as speaker and contribution to Agile interest groups
- Strong collaborative problem solver
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to present complex ideas effectively
- Availability to travel up to 80% of the time
Who you'll work with
Based in Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland or Perth, you'll be a part of Digital Labs and our McKinsey Digital teams more broadly. This group brings together the best of McKinsey’s digital capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses.
What you'll do
You will shape strategic product designs and manage and transform agile teams, working with Fortune 500 companies and native digital start-ups.
In this role, you will be a member of a highly collaborative team that is adept at solving complex digital problems, combining unparalleled business knowledge with a world-class Agile development process. You will be a part of cross-functional unit that will design, build and deliver new and exciting capabilities for our clients, with the emphasis on creating the foundation for rapid and effective implementation of systems that maximize value from day one.
Your goal will be to disrupt the way companies and organizations work and increase organizational agility for innovation. Helping our clients scale Agile in their organization is key to succeed at this.
You will leverage strong communications skills to coach and mentor teams and leaders on Agile values and principles. You will structure a large-scale Agile transformation with uncertain or changing constraints. You will also coach clients on a variety of digital topics including product management, design thinking, engineering culture, and DevOps. Lastly, you'll engage with consulting teams as a “do-er” and actively problem solve, create content, and facilitate training as required to best serve our clients.