|Location:||Glen Waverley - Flexible Options|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Energy Safe Victoria (ESV) is the leading Victorian Government Statutory Authority responsible for electricity, gas and pipeline safety in Victoria. We provide technical services to educate and build awareness around potential dangers of electricity and gas while enforcing legislations and safety standards in the energy and pipelines industry. Our people come from a wide range of professions with diverse skills and experience driving the success of ESV.
About the opportunity
We have an exciting opportunity for a System Support Officer, who will be responsible for providing system maintenance, process improvement and administrative support to the Gas Pipelines and Infrastructure Safety (GPIS) team.
Reporting into the Manager, GPIS, you will:
- Organise, schedule, attend and minute team and stakeholder meetings
- Co-ordinate travel arrangements and support the Manager, GPIS as required
- Act as contact point for co-ordinating project work interactions between GPIS and other areas within ESV
- Track project plans including timelines, deliverable and milestones
- Ensure all records are adequately filed in TRIM,PIMS and/or CIMS
To be successful you'll have:
- Experience in the provision of general administrative support including preparation of correspondence, minute taking, filing, organising and updating of data bases
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate with a range of both internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated project administration skills and relevant qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills using a range of computer software packages
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a broader team
Why join us
At Energy Safe Victoria we offer roles that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We pride ourselves on our collaborative and supportive culture that supports the skill and career development of our people through regular leaning and development and growth opportunities. Our Diversity and Inclusion program has assisted us to create an environment which allows us to value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles.
Energy Safe Victoria offers a range of benefits including flexible working practices, parental leave, comprehensive health and wellbeing program, supported learning and development opportunities and access to accrued credit hours.
How to apply
Please refer to the available position description to assess your suitability and submit your current resume and cover letter via the Apply button.
ESV will conduct relevant and required checks about applicants and the information provided with an application. Such checks will include but are not limited to:
- ESV contacting current and previous employer(s) to substantiate employment history, past conduct and performance is required.
- A satisfactory National Police Check will be required (for all non-ESV employees).
For a confidential discussion, please contact Anastasia Kontogiorgis, Manager, GPIS on 040 940 4811