|Job Type:||Full Time|
- We are an ASX 100 Finance Leader
- Develop your career while making a positive community impact
- Join an inclusive and collaborative team - Good culture is important to us!
- Melbourne, Victoria
Join one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where we are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community. BOQ is committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced.
We support a flexible workplace and offer our employees a number of great benefits, including –
- Flexible working conditions
- Discounted financial products
- Salary packaging options
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - MyCoach for Individuals and People Leaders
- Career growth opportunities through specialised training and development programs
About the role:
As the Lending Associate your role is to manage the lending process of all new and existing lending applications from input to settlement whilst maintaining a high level of customer focus.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Management of the lending process once handed over from the Relationship Manager.
- Ensure the highest level of personal customer service is provided to customers and stakeholders.
- Providing accurate and regular updates on the progress of the loan.
- Maintain an exceptional standard of accuracy and compliance of all loan applications.
- Providing a seamless handover of customers to appropriate branch staff that will maintain the ongoing customer relationship.
As an experienced Lending Associate you will be a passionate, high performing individual with great attention to detail who consistently delivers an outstanding customer experience, by demonstrating:
- Previous lending experience
- Excellent customer service experience, preferably from the banking industry
- The drive to build long lasting relationships and positive customer experiences
- Contributor to a collaborative team environment
- Motivated to go above and beyond for your customers and colleagues
- Driven to take a personalised approach with every customer interaction
- Ability to learn and confidently use a number of technical financial systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in banking, meet new people and join a motivated team of professionals.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.