|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
We are seeking a highly motivated professional to work closely with the business providing generalist HR support, as well as delivering on our people's learning and development needs.
This hands-on role will assist with all areas from recruitment to employee relations and performance management, with a key focus on training content and delivery, employee induction and education, management development and roll out of cross-Company programs.
The HR & Training Coordinator will also support in building high performance teams and will contribute to initiatives that help guide and develop staff and organisational culture.
This role is being offered full-time, however part-time requests (4 days per week) would be considered.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide general HR support to the Sydney office including employee relations and recruitment involving screening, interview administration, offer and reference checking;
- Deliver best practice inductions (F2F and Skype) for new staff with a view to continuous improvement for an excellent employee experience;
- Help drive Development plans and Performance Management and support employees in HRM System usage and on-going maintenance of L&D catalogue;
- Drive adoption of L&D performance actions across all managers and staff; and
- Ensure adherence to workplace relations requirements, labour law and OH&S and contribute to on-going staff education in policies and processes
- Source accredited training providers and work with approved suppliers to arrange external training, contributing to content-build to meet learner requirements and negotiating supplier agreements;
- Keep accurate records of training delivered, training plans and attendance; gather and assess feedback on training from attendees
- Drive cross- company cultural programs including teamwork development, rhipe Values (IMPACT), people/preference/behavior profiling; build organizational learning roadmap
Skills and experience
To be successful we are looking for a self-starter, able to work autonomously with strong mindset for continuous improvement. High levels of clarity, accuracy and confidence in communication as well as excellent organisational and time management skills are key to this role.
In addition the incumbent will have:
- Experience in a similar HR generalist and training roles
- Course content/materials production, employee inductions and managing an HRMS and/or LMS
- Well-practised in presentations and training techniques and delivery
- Cert IV in Training or Teaching certification;
- Preferred Tertiary education in HR, Psychology
- SCORM and/or programs to produce on-line training content
- Certification in Profiling tools such as HBDI
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint, Teams
Rhipe is a market leader for cloud and service provider software licensing in the APAC region. We help businesses build, transform and accelerate their journey to the Cloud and our employees are at the heart of what we do.
We support equal opportunity and aim to provide a dynamic, inclusive and friendly work environment. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. With our flexible and diverse culture, we encourage candidates who may be seeking a flexible working arrangement or require reasonable work adjustments, to apply.
We offer an attractive remuneration package along with ongoing career opportunities, technological and professional development and support. We have a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork, flexibility and work-life balance.
Some of our perks include an Employee Assistance Program, generous paid parental leave, employee 'Me day', Cultural Swap Day, CSR initiatives, fully stocked pantry and regular social events.....plus, the added advantage of working with top-notch technology and colleagues that are passionate about what they do.
Please contact Carolyn.Hannaford@rhipe to apply or seek further information.