- Functional expertise to lead conversations associated to D365 product suite and own deliverables such as Solution Architecture & Product Design documents
- Technical expertise to engage in conversations with our UI/Ux, Build & Test teams.
- Lead initiatives such as create/maintain D365 related technology assets, estimation models and articulate feasible integration patterns
- Experience in at least one of the following: Health, Public or Consumer sector
- Experience in leveraging iPaaS technologies – such as Azure Logic / Functions, Apigee, Mulesoft, Tibco or other similar enterprise grade solutions
- Attitude to share / hone knowledge for yourself and your teammates, and working collaboratively with a diverse range of team members.
- We’re actually really fun. You’ll totally fit in!
It's great, but not required, if you have:
- Understanding of Digital led (UI/Ux and beyond) solutions / delivery
- Experience with public cloud infrastructure offerings (e.g., AWS, GAE, Azure)
- Experience in Agile, DevOps and Infrastructure as a Code concepts
- Experience in leveraging iPaaS technologies – such as Azure Logic / Functions, Apigee, Mulesoft, Tibco or other similar enterprise grade solutions ADD: PowerApps/PowerAutomate/Common Data Services
- Proven capability to configure out of the box Dynamics365 Sales, Customer and Field Service within the Customer Engagement suite
EY is a global professional services organisation providing consulting, assurance, tax and strategy and transactions services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world, to help create wider economic and social benefits today, and a strong legacy for a better tomorrow.
Across every part of EY, we dig deeper in pursuit of better working. Does better begin with you? Click apply online to find out. The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by Ernst & Young or by their external third party provider. Minimum salary for this position is $70,000 inc.super
© 2020 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved.