|Job Type:||Full Time|
This is a leadership role within Infrastructure Tribe, designed to provide accountability for the management of the related services and support in a DevOps & Agile working environment. It has full responsibility for modernizing & running workplace services and related practices. Focused on driving superb customer experience and ensuring that the systems meet the agreed Service levels for availability and reliability to support business outcomes.
The role also has primary responsibility to drive the continuous improvement and management of the Service desk, Desktop support, and Workplace engineering functions. It has responsibility for managing the related infrastructure services of responsibilities in terms of availability, risks, compliance and managing disaster recovery.
Another aspect of the role is to provide strategy and direction for the Infrastructure roadmap and input into overall Tech strategy.
What are you going to do?
- Taking E2E responsibility for delivery of all changes in the tribe (from IT to business)
- Making sure business epics are broken down to user stories, and are in line with architecture, functional and non-functional requirements
- Managing different stakeholders while keeping effective communication with the tribe, across tribes and wider stakeholders
- Designing and measuring effective Key Performance Indicators
- Managing the implementation and continuous improvement of continuous delivery practices, including test automation, frequent delivery to production, etc.
- Improving the engineering culture, increasing quality and diversity metrics of your department while inspiring your team to increase and improve the Agile practices in your tribe
- Help developing an IT Service and product portfolio for next few years that satisfies all requirements from the bank, build teams that can deliver on the strategy and help define and measure budget consumption
- Managing vendor partners, 3rd parties and outsource partners related to IT Services, tracking costs, negotiating for purchases, approve invoices and Input into budget process for vendor costs
What are we looking for? Someone who has…
- Minimum 10+ years of overall IT experience in large corporations or banking systems and financial industry practices
- Minimally 3-5 years’ experience in infrastructure technology leadership roles
- Advanced knowledge of IT Service Desk operations, processes and performance indicators and working in business facing Service Management functions
- Advanced knowledge of Hardware Life cycle, Asset and Device Management processes and systems
- Strong knowledge of Private Cloud & Public technical design/build/automation experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft systems and applications from desktop O/S & tools to collaboration platforms including Exchange, Skype for Business etc
- Strong experience managing contact centre voice technologies Avaya, Twilio
- Demonstrated experience Project management in an IT Infrastructure setting
- Demonstrated knowledge of ServiceNow ITSM, ServiceNow Reporting and Performance Analytics
- Proven leadership and staff development experience
- Experience with strategy development and execution
- Demonstrated experience working with vendors and service providers to achieve excellent service outcomes
- Strong understanding and understanding of IT Risk Management
- Good knowledge of Agile / Lean IT principles and practices
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile - for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you're joining a team where individuality isn't just accepted, it's encouraged. We've built a culture that's fun, friendly and supportive - it's the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We're here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there's plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you've never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply - likewise if you're living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you'd feel at home? We'd love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model. So no agency introductions, please.)