|Job Type:||Full Time|
With operations in 35+ nations and ~ 22,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma , one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is the second largest influenza vaccine company in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
This position is primarily responsible for the strategic development of Project Controls related policies, programs, and practices that support and advance the Company's long-term business objectives. The Project Controls Lead is responsible for standardized execution across all project phases through establishing standard tools and best practices. This role maintains project execution methodologies including training and communication. Additionally, this position ensures program delivery against industry standards and practices as well as manages project controls and expectations.
This position can be based in any of the following locations:
- Bern, Switzerland
- Marburg, Germany
- King of Prussia, PA
- Kankakee, IL
- Broadmeadows, Australia
- Assess project scheduling, costing and project management against internal and external benchmarks
- Set up programs against defined standards
- Perform program/ project audits, risk assessments and maintenance
- Development and delivery of leading practice metrics to ensure outcomes are effectively captured to demonstrate improvements to current state and to identify leading indicators where course correction is required and take action to address
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 10 years of proven experience in comparable functions in large volume projects
- Prior experience managing and validating, financial capital planning, cash flow analytics, break-even analysis, creating KPI’s, and tracking methodologies is required.
- Extensive experience in interface management