|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
- Gym discounts - Fitness First, Xtend Barre, HealthPass and more...
- Mentoring programs - receive support and coaching to progress your career
- Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best
Perfect role for a resource management or workforce planning professional with a balance of solid stakeholder engagement, metrics, planning and customer service experience.
What will your typical day look like?
You will be working with the National teams within the Deloitte Tax & Legal business to provide Resource Management solutions, which entails appropriately forecasting supply and demand, providing reports to support the business to make informed decisions and enabling increased staff mobility across teams and locations. You will identify the most suitable person in terms of their skills and career aspirations, as well as focusing on profitability, engagement metrics and client service delivery. You will have the opportunity to build strong relationships with staff at all levels from Partners to Vacationers - while providing key insights to the leadership team.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Work in partnership with the business to understand their domains and drive the Resource Management initiatives
- Review and analyse availability and utilisation reports and provide insights and recommendations
- Work in collaboration with other internal teams such as Talent (HR), Finance, Learning & Development and Recruitment
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
This is an ideal opportunity for an individual with previous exposure to Resource Management, Human Resources or Operations, who is passionate about people and keen on servicing a diverse client-facing team.
You are someone who:
- is proactive, friendly, possesses a "can do" attitude", and has demonstrated a good level of professional maturity
- has a high level of attention to detail, and experienced in preparing, interpreting, and analysing data and reports
- has an ability to develop strong client relationships and have strong influencing skills
- has advanced Excel skills, plus good Microsoft Word and PowerPoint skills
- has strong written and verbal communication, having good attention to detail, and possesses a continuous improvement mindset
- has the ability to successfully prioritise work in on several simultaneous tasks and projects, plus work with ambiguity and be a clear communicator to deliver outstanding service.
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.