|Location:||Eight Mile Plains|
In this full-time, twelve month contract role, as the Principal Financial Services Compliance Advisor, you will make your mark as a key contributor to RACQ’s Group compliance team, providing expert focus on insurance financial services license and prudential compliance. Working closely with internal stakeholders, you will provide advice to senior leaders and key stakeholders on the requirements and application of legislation, codes, standards and licensing – and advise on practical solutions to new challenges.
In this role you will;
- Advise on and assist with the management of compliance frameworks for the RACQ Group, with a particular focus on RACQ Insurance
- Deliver mechanisms to improve compliance awareness and good practices
- Understand business objectives and increase business understanding of compliance imperatives
- Influence, support and mentor other financial services compliance staff to deliver objectives
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with the ICA
- Investigate compliance incidents and near-misses and recommend control improvements
Develop documentation for risk-based financial services licensing and prudential compliance management outcomes
- Accreditation or certification in compliance management, financial services or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience in applying legislation, codes and standards
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication and influencing skills
- Strong ability to prioritise and solve problems
- Intermediate computer literacy, including Microsoft Office suite
It’s an exciting time to be part of RACQ as we continue our transformation towards better, smarter solutions that deliver more security and prosperity for Queenslanders. With almost 1.8 million members, we’re big enough to make a real difference in our community, yet small enough to nurture your professional and personal development.
We are committed to ensuring that every employee has access to flexibility in their role. We encourage all candidates to discuss what flexibility means to you and how we can help you find your balance.
There’s plenty of other perks, too;
- Free Roadside Assistance, significant discounts on Banking, Assistance, Insurance and Travel products for you and your family
- Significant discounts on holidays, theme parks, movies, new cars, experiences and so much more
Please Note ; you may be required to complete video interviews, psychometric testing, a medical and/or criminal history check as part of the application process.
Questions? Please contact Careers@racq.com.au or visit www.racq.com.au/about/careers/our-recruitment-process