- Opportunity to take on large amounts of responsibility early in your career
Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
- Variety of work and career development opportunities
We are looking for a Consultant/Senior Consultant within the Corporate Restructuring team in our Brisbane office. This role is offered on a flexible full-time basis.
Our global network of Restructuring Services professionals helps clients develop financial and operational strategies to improve liquidity, credit availability and shareholder return. Join this team and you will help clients evaluate capital options, capture greater transaction value and achieve strategic objectives – whether they are buying or selling a distressed asset, restructuring a business or dealing with underperformance, or looking to improve cash management.
Day-to-day conduct of voluntary administrations, receiverships and liquidations
Administration of trading businesses, monitoring of forecasts, cash flows etc.
- Investigation into recoverable transactions
- Preparation of reports to unsecured and secured creditors
- Attending to statutory compliance and reporting tasks
- Work on creditor advisory engagements (including investigating accountant and pre-lending reviews)
Skills and attributes for success
- A bachelors’ degree in commerce/accounting or equivalent
Willing to complete the CA qualification (following completion of bridging subjects if required)
- Strong communication skills
- A collaborative approach and commitment to client service
- Excellent command of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Strong finance, mathematical skills, reasoning, writing and interpersonal skills
This role would ideally suit someone who has recently completed their studies or has 2-4 years’ of restructuring, insolvency or accounting work experience
Familiarity with relevant companies legislation, regulations and information resources such as Part 5 of the Corporations Act, CCH, ARITA Code of Professional Practice, ASIC etc.