|Job Type:||Full Time|
Case Manager – 12 month fixed term opportunity
- Join Australia's No.1 Life Insurer
- Supportive culture and proven career opportunities
- Excellent employee benefits
Welcome to This Australian life
From those we protect, to those that make it happen here at TAL, people are at the heart of everything we do.
We've learnt that the most important part of life isn't the things we own, but the experiences we share with the people we love.
That's why we do what we do, protect what matters most, so that you and your family have the freedom to keep living the life you planned, no matter what happens.
About the opportunity
This role is accountable for the provision of personal and empathic service to clients and the proficient assessment of life claims in accordance with TAL’s claims philosophy, claims procedures, policy wording, and within stated authority limits.
- Independently manage a portfolio of life insurance claims end-to-end
- Assess, analyse, calculate and finalise claims payments
- Active engagement of -external treating doctors, rehabilitation consultants as well as in house medical and legal specialists and delivering timely outcomes for our customers
- Provide exceptional customer service in accordance with our philosophy, policy and claims procedures
- Participate in case conferences, peer case discussions, and instructing third party service providers
We are looking for talented individuals with the technical skills and knowledge who want to join in our mission of ‘being by your side for life’ to positively impact Australians.
You will have,
- Experience in a similar role within insurance claims assessing/ claims management
- Life insurance experience highly desirable; income protection, TPD, death, trauma or lump sum claims
- Workcover claims assessing viewed favourably too
- Medical, vocational, rehabilitation and/or legal experience relating to injury or TPD
- The ability to build rapport and empathy with customers during difficult times
- Experience helping the customer return to work or their best life
- Have a strong customer and key stakeholder focus with sound communication & decision making skills
What are our employee benefits?
At TAL, we look for people who represent our diverse Australian community; people who embrace our spirit and inspire confidence in their colleagues, customers and community.
We offer a workplace that’s inclusive and flexible, supporting our people with options that let them make the most of their careers.
- A generous company paid life insurance and super plan
- Recognition and reward programs that acknowledge great work
- Coaching, mentoring and training programs
- Flexible work and leave options to support study, family and lifestyle
- A focus on wellbeing including health and product discounts
Share your interest now
Simply click on the relevant button and follow the instructions to either share this opportunity or apply directly yourself.
Alternatively, if you would like further information or to have a chat about the role, please email Izelia.Pinto@tal.com.au or Kate.Simmerson@tal.com.au
Successful applicants must be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo background checks as part of the recruitment process.