|Location:||Barangaroo, Brisbane City, Melbourne|
- Project Manage the integration of a large multi site client
- 6-9 Month LTC
- Melbourne, Brisbane or Sydney based
Working for us
At Origin we have a strong purpose and values that challenge us to find the answers to the big energy questions. Every person that works with us helps us reach that goal. If you bring good energy to Origin, you’ll get it in return. A challenging career. An exciting industry. And the support to grow and explore your potential.
Origin offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities – from project management and leadership, to technical and engineering. Working for Origin can take you all over Australia - in the field, as well as in the office – or around the world. With global energy demand growing, Origin is looking for new ways to meet that need and create tomorrow’s energy solutions. It is an exciting time to be a part of Origin.
This is a unique opportunity to join the Energy Supply & Operations team. Working closely with stakeholders in Sales, Operations, Logistics and Billing. You’ll be responsible for coordinating the implementation of a major customer with multiple sites across NSW ensuring multiple functions across LPG are positioned to service the client effectively.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- The coordination and completion of tasks on time within budget and within scope
- Oversee all aspects of the project.
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of the project.
- Prepare reports for senior management and the customer regarding status of the project
Key accountabilities include:
- Engaging and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders including legal, contracts and procurement, real estate, people and culture, finance and external contractors/consultants.
- Managing the nominated key Projects including: FEED (development, scopes), costs, schedules, safety, environmental impacts, Asset reliability and maintainability, through the project lifecycle (including project close and handover).
- Ensuring sound communication, networks and positive working relationships are developed and maintained with all stakeholders both internal and external to Origin Energy.
- Managing procurement through the project in accordance with Origin’s procedures.
IS THIS YOU?
You’ll need to be a highly driven Project Management professional with extensive experience working in implementation/integration projects within large complex businesses.
You’ll be highly skilled in:
- Partnering with a broad range of stakeholders with a track record of building working relationships across operational and technical teams
- Deploying projects in the Oil & Gas or related industries
- Formal project management training in one of Prince 2, AIPM, PMBOK or equivalent highly regarded
A great team to join
It's an exciting time to join Origin. Together we’re powering a cleaner, smarter energy future for Australia and beyond, always looking for better ways to deliver for our customers – and for our people.
Origin’s Energy Supply and Operationsbusiness plays a key role in providing reliable, affordable and sustainable energy to power Australian homes and businesses. We're the largest owner of natural gas-fired power stations in Australia, and generate more than 7,400 MW of power through our flexible generation portfolio. We’re also a major supporter in the growth of renewable supply and storage, supporting a cleaner energy future.
We’re looking for passionate and forward-thinking people to help, who are committed to a zero-harm safety culture, managing risk and driving culture change.
Origin. Good energy
At Origin, our focus is on getting energy right for our customers, communities, and planet. Because we know it’s up to us to shape the future of energy. Today, we serve more than 4.2 million customers, are one of the most significant energy producers in the country and listed in the ASX Top 50 companies.
For more information contact: Jack David mcgregor Betton - 03 9652 5219, quote Requisition ID: 75094
Origin recognises Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia, and we pay our respects to Elders past, present and future.
Here's a little about what makes us, us: www.originenergy.com.au/about/careers