|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Lead, inspire and make a difference
- Collaborative & challenging fast paced environment
- We are 100% committed to working flexibly
You and your new role
You will join a team leading the development and implementation of NAB’s ER strategy which meets our legislative obligations and fosters trust and respect in our customers and community. Providing leadership, coaching and guidance to the People Division and across the business, you will provide effective advice to resolve complex workplace matters.
Strong stakeholder engagement skills combined with the ability to influence at all levels will be critical as you will be responsible for building and maintaining key relationships with the Finance Sector Union as well as representing NAB at external legal jurisdictions to resolve disputes.
What you bring
- Significant experience in employee relations, including employment law and workplace regulations
- Human Resources /Industrial Relations qualification
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Ability to turn insights into solutions that are desirable, feasible and viable
- Experience proactively managing risk
- Outstanding negotiation and advocacy skills
As part of the wider people team, your presence will be felt in all areas of the bank and help to create value through our people, communication and culture. Your role will contribute to shaping a workplace and culture which inspires people to be the best they can be.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve. We have an African Australian Inclusion Program, a range of Grad, Traineeship and Internship Programs, we are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, and be an endorsed employer for Women by Work180.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.