|Job Type:||Full Time|
It’s the beginning of a new era for the Woolworths’ Group Procurement team. We are an enterprise wide function and our job is to drive value to the organisation by providing thought leadership, best practice advice and by delivering a service for our business partners.
The team mandate is to develop high quality cost optimisation plans and projects in the management of the Goods Not for Resale space, across the group portfolio. We work with the business units to target areas that represent the most significant opportunities to improve the cost of doing business contributing to the bottom line of the company.
About the Role
The Strateg Manager - Procurement will play a consultative role & empower the organisation through development of strategic plans and execution of transformation initiatives. The role will ensure the successful delivery of one of the most strategic and visible programs across Woolworths Group. This role will utilise your ability to think strategically and build strong relationships with senior business leaders. You will have ownership of developing large scale transformation initiatives across the organisation, and driving them through execution.
Using your strong Agile business thinking, we are looking at you to build the capability in the team and help reimage the procurement function to deliver value for Woolworths.
- Proven experience in a strategic consultant role with similar organisational complexity
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a top tier consulting firm
- Proven experience in managing a end-to-end multi-million dollar spend transformation projects across a large organisation and geography.
- Experience introducing agile methodology to transform the project management area
- Strong track record in delivering quality outcomes, demonstrated ability managing internal and external stakeholders as well as the ability to juggle multiple demands and conflicting priorities.
- Strong business partnering skills with ability to influence & gain credibility with the project teams.
- Experience in a cost-out program will be highly regarded
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.