|Job Type:||Full Time|
Senior Own Brand Manager (12 Month Contract)
Do you love to lead and have proven achievement of results?
- The chance to work with a supportive team
- Potential for Growth and Development
- Lead and Grow your team
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Own Brand Manager to join our team.
This role is responsible for leading a team that owns all aspects of Our Brands from concept to delivery, while also focusing on improving and enhancing our customer's perceptions of our value, quality, and range.
The successful candidate will coach, lead and develop their team as well as deliver targets on sales growth, profitability and market share.
What you’ll do:
- Growing sales of existing Own and Exclusive products within a group of categories
- Meeting margin and cost requirements
- Influencing teams to maintain a competitive position within brand guidelines
- Leading direction for product development and innovation in line with category and brand plans
- Delivery of new product to time, cost and quality
- Building strong relationships between Merchandising and Own Brand
- Developing and driving the category own brand strategy including optimising product mix, commercials and innovation
- Identifying, managing and reviewing the supply base including strategic supply relationships
- Evaluating opportunities within our Voice of the Team feedback.
- Coach, develop & mentor teams in best practice.
- Pro-active internal champion, representing FoodCo across the group and with senior leadership.
- Proactively influences stakeholders to deliver change.
- Be an active member of the Own & Exclusive Leadership team, together leading the entire team and drive the direction.
You’re driven to help our teams put our customers first and passionate about being part of a team of great people.
You orient around doing what’s meaningful, purposeful and delivers value. You’re excited about being part of the transformation of one of Australia’s biggest companies.
You’re curious and empathetic, with an eye for the bigger picture. You deal with complexity by collaborating with colleagues, listening to customers and suppliers and translate thoughts into actionable plans, testing ideas, delivering and continuously learning.
If you have the following skills and experience we would love to hear from you:
- Leadership of teams with breadth of accountability across functions.
- Ability to influence and work with internal and external stakeholder groups with differing priorities.
- proven knowledge and understanding of product development processes and systems,
- Commercial negotiation and supplier development experience
- Team leadership in a Commercial or Product Development area
- Successful customer and category leadership
- Demonstrable skills in matrix management, influencing and collaboration
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.