|Location:||Upper Hunter Shire Council|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
National Catalogue Team Leader | Bella Vista
- We are looking for our next superstar to join this exciting, fast-paced and dynamic team.
- Valued brand and one of Australia’s largest advertisers
- Make your mark in this fast-paced, dynamic role
We are looking for a Catalogue Team Leader to join an exceptionally driven, motivated and fast-paced Catalogue team. You will be responsible for the end to end production of Australia’s most widely distributed and read national printed and digital catalogue. Other responsibilities include:
- Manage the coordination of the catalogue process right through until print/dispatch for supermarkets nationally
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders and business teams as well as our production and creative agencies to produce advertising material within the guidelines set by the business whilst adhering to timelines/deadlines and following set processes
- Manage the day to day workflow to ensure all production deadlines are met
- Develop and coach advertising co-ordinators
- Ensure consistency across all catalogue advertising mediums
To be successful for this role, you should be a people person, enjoy working in and leading a small team. You will be confident presenting to stakeholders at various levels and have the ability to deal with ad hoc requests and work in a fast-paced environment. In addition:
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or Business 2-3 years
- Marketing experience Intermediate Excel, Word, Powerpoint skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines and to a tight process
- Proven stakeholder management experience
- Ability to manage team – past management experience
- Ability to build a fun and close team environment
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.