|Job Type:||Full Time|
The possibilities are endless
- Dynamic and fast paced team and environment
- Be empowered in this end to end role at an exciting time of our digital learning journey
- Join one of Australia’s leading retail groups, and enjoy the opportunity to grow and make a positive difference.
Food Academy is the way we learn, grow and train in Woolworths Food Group. Our aim is to make learning and developing in our business simpler, clearer and more accessible through a multichannel training approach so we can focus on bringing a little good to everyone every day. We exist to invest in our team to ensure we are sharing our passion and knowledge not only with customers, but with each other to create a culture of shared learning.
We’re now seeking a Capability and Design Partner to, in conjunction with Head of Food Academy and Leader of the Learning Design Team, enable the Food Academy’s digital learning strategy through the ongoing development of an integrated learning ecosystem. We’re focussed on delivering a world-class team experience and providing data and insights back to the business for future growth and development. This role will:
- Act as the Food Academy Partner with product owners and program leads across our internal stakeholders to ensure the Food Academy's Learning Strategy can be delivered to our teams through our learning systems/platforms
- Play a hands on role in supporting the Food Academy Team internally
- Establish and provide ongoing management of an effective UAT and production system
- Support the set up and ongoing management of an effective asset management Library with a full review system and version control methodologies in place
- Partnering internally with the leader of the Design Team and the Program Team to review and improve our Digital footprint within the greater business.
- Be responsible for the overall management of our Compliance Training Offering.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a passionate and proactive Learning Partner who has exposure to a blended approach to learning. You’ll be comfortable to work in a fast paced, changing and evolving environment. You’ll also demonstrate;
- Solid understanding of digital learning tools and technologies and their application in a range of complex environments
- Expertise in a range of authoring tools, LMS platforms and learning curation and proficient in Instructional Design methodologies
- Confidence in negotiating project briefs, outcomes and deliverables to timeframes and scope
- The ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders to find creative solutions to problems and enjoys working in a fast-paced, low cost, high-performance environment
- Experience in developing and implementing a digital learning roadmap or strategy
- Experience in the development of engaging & compelling learning solutions with demonstrated performance improvement outcomes
- Hands on experience using large scale Learning Management Systems
- Supporting a Design team in the internal setup and organisation of an asset library
- VR (Virtual Reality) experience would be highly desirable
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.