|Job Type:||Full Time|
CUB is currently looking for a highly engaged, innovative and collaborative Functional Consultant to join our Solutions team in Southbank. You will provide specialised support to our Finance, People and Procurement functions to resolve technical issues with end-to-end processes and develop strategies to improve service models.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Coordinating the timely resolution of all tickets across the Finance, People and Procurement functions
- Developing and implementing strategies to improve service models within these functions
- Engaging with end users across multiple applications to contribute specialised knowledge and support
- Making decisions that will improve the experience of end users
Success in this role looks like consistently meeting service level expectations to deliver exceptional results for our functions.
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenges you. You bring:
- 6 - 8 years experience in application and incident management
- Specialised knowledge in SAP FI and/or SAP HR/HCM (SuccessFactors) and/or SAP MM required
- SAP ABAP development/technical troubleshooting background
- A Bachelor’s degree qualification
- Exposure to outsourced service models in a multi-vendor IT sourcing environment
- Innovative, flexible and pragmatic problem solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with key stakeholders to develop highly effective relationships
- Strong time management and coordination skills
What we offer
Some of our perks include lifestyle leave, cycle to work program and health insurance discounts. And yes, the rumours are true… We get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
We are a part of the AB InBev family, the largest and only global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. So by joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity. To learn more, visit our website.
Talk to us about working flexibly. And by the way, no need for a cover letter.