|Job Type:||Full Time|
Position: Project Support Officer
Location: Brisbane, QLD
Remuneration/Benefit: Staff EA Level 3
- Permanent position within our high performing project management team
- Opportunity to advance your career and be exposed to different business units
- Join an ASX top 50 workforce
Aurizon are looking for a strong administration professional with experience in a Project Management or accounting environment.
About the role;
- Supporting Project Managers in the establishment, maintenance and finalisation of financial management activities within SAP
- Managing documentation for procurement
- Raising and processing purchase orders and goods receipts, within SAP.
- Liaise with management, internal and external service providers and other stakeholders in the preparation of project reports relating to project performance e.g. Monthly Status Reports.
- Carry out project administration work as and when required including meeting logistics and travel arrangements.
- Generate high quality project documentation, including reports and presentations, using MS Office Suite.
- Document control
- Provide project SharePoint project site development and maintenance.
- Produce work instructions and contribute to process improvements.
- 5+ Years in Project Support Officer or Accounting experience.
- SAP skills/experience (essential).
- Skills in some or all: Directory Resource Administration (DRA), SharePoint, Microsoft Office suite, and RM8/Trim.
- High organisational skills particularly working autonomously and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work with and communicate effectively with numerous different stakeholders within the business.
- Substantial negotiation, oral and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude and the ability to multitask under pressure.
- Substantial knowledge of project management principles and practices in particular the general project lifecycle, financial management and project control techniques.
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles and retail brands
- Parental Leave Program and Super Booster
- Access to an employee assistance program
- Access to female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mentoring programs
- Flexible Working Arrangements (Subject to business needs)
- As an endorsed WORK180 employer, you can view of policies and benefits here
At Aurizon we believe in connection
It is our ability to connect that strengthens communities, industries and builds economies. It helps to embrace diversity in our workplace and that is the experience we want for everyone. We are building a culture where everyone is seen, heard and valued, because of their diversity. We value inclusion throughout the whole company and encourage you to apply.
Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail freight operator and a top 50 ASX company. Each year, we transport more than 250 million tonnes of Australian commodities, connecting miners, primary producers, and industry with international and domestic markets. To learn about us and our company values visit www.aurizon.com.au/careers
To learn more about us and our company values, visit www.aurizon.com.au
Safety: We have a relentless focus to ZERO Harm.
People: We seek diverse perspectives.
Integrity: We have the courage to do the right thing.
Customer: We strive to be the first choice for our customers.
Excellence: We set and achieve ambitious goals.
For more information on this position (reference 85064), please contact Leah Boardman on 02 6934 6221