|Job Type:||Full Time|
- ASX top 100 listed company > Join an industry leader within Utilities
- Brand new opportunities to make difference
- Deliver genuine business value aligned to corporate strategy through a one team approach
AusNet Services is a leading energy delivery service business, with our Head Office based in Melbourne CBD, which owns and operates Victoria’s largest network of electricity and gas infrastructure.At AusNet Services, you’ll be part of a diverse, inclusive team that’s dedicated to bringing safe, efficient and reliable energy to millions of Australians, and you’ll be offered support and flexibility to develop your talents and advance your career.Our communities’ energy needs are changing – and we’re changing to meet them. So when you work for us, you are shaping the energy future of our communities.
What you will be delivering
As the Collections Officer, you will support the delivery of the Accounts Receivable function by providing effective collections and debt management services to the business. You will contact and respond to customers to ensure the timely payment of outstanding debts. You will also support the Accounts Receivable team in continuous improvement initiatives.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Owning the full debt ledger for the AusNet Services and Mondo businesses;
- Engaging with customers to arrange for the timely payment of outstanding debt;
- Liaising with 3rd parties that provide services directly related to Revenue Accounting function;
- Ad hoc reconciliations of customer accounts
What we like about you
This is a core role in our Finance Team; therefore, previous experience with debt ledger management with a proven record of collecting on overdue balances is required. You will also need great communication and analytical skills as you will be solving complex problems and speaking with internal and external stakeholders.
Experience with SAP and associated Accounts Receivable transaction processing would be an advantage.
What you will enjoy
This is a unique opportunity to apply and enhance your Finance knowledge and expertise whilst building a fulfilling career with an organisation that always has its eye on the future. At AusNet Services, you will enjoy an inclusive work environment, a wide range of benefits and fantastic career development opportunities.
If this role sounds like you, click Apply now. Applications close Friday, 21 February 2020