|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in managing digital advertising campaigns for clients with proficiency in online measurement, operations, ad networks, DSPs, digital video, programmatic, and Google platforms.
- Experience with the display ecosystem of ad networks, DSPs, first and third party audience targeting and technology, online measurement, ad operations, and Google display ad buying delivery and measurement platforms.
- Knowledge of Google Ads and Google Marketing Platform solutions in display and video.
- Ability to think strategically and analyze the needs of clients.
- Ability to demonstrate measurable impact of campaign strategy and to deliver customer-focused results in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective analytical skills with the ability to see granular as well as big picture issues.
About the job
The gTech Ads team is a solution-generating force that helps our sales teams and advertisers. These solutions need to be scalable to support millions of customers worldwide. In addition to troubleshooting on the customer side, we work with Sales, Product and Engineering teams within Google to develop better tools and services to improve our products based on the evolving needs of our users. As a cross-functional and global team, it's our job to help keep the lights on and the ads fresh.
As a Programmatic Account Strategist you will be a trusted advisor to our clients and agencies on DV360 media activation and optimization. You will be the point of contact for Trading leads, mobilizing and unifying internal resources to deliver a seamless customer experience. You'll seek to understand customer business objectives to design and activate sophisticated media solutions which run through our tech platforms, closely collaborating cross-functionally across various Sales and Technical Specialist teams.
This role also has a direct channel to Global Product & Operations teams to provide input into product serviceability, as well as designing or supporting design of go to market practitioner narratives for new product launches to ensure successful platform feature developments. You will also contribute to global scaled solutions efforts, including documenting best practice guides and building BRDs to help influence product development and optimization automation.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
- Operationalise Display and Video 360 campaign management and deliver sophistication in media activation and campaign management for a portfolio of key Advertisers/Agencies in your assigned market.
- Introduce and drive new or advanced optimization and campaign management approaches on DV360.
- Manage account growth through activating campaign solutions, developing campaign strategy, and monitoring and optimizing for spend and performance to meet and exceed customer marketing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Conduct ongoing media performance strategy management with trading leads. Work with trading leads to illuminate partner-level insights around how optimization could be improved via feature adoption.
- Contribute to global scaled solutions efforts, including documenting best practice guides, socialize scenarios that adversely impact performance and follow process guidelines, vendorize solutions, build BRDs to help influence product development and optimization automation.