WHAT WE DO
Calibre Group, which includes Calibre and Diona is a diversified Professional Services and Construction specialist. We provide a broad scope of engineering, consulting, construction, project delivery and management services across Australia and New Zealand.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Reporting to the Senior Estimator, you will work across multi-disciplinary projects in tenders, capital and execution estimates. Your responsibilities will also include:
- First principle estimating & quote preparations
- Production of estimating plans and basis of estimate documentation
- Planning, programming and scheduling
- Attending tender interviews with the client and negotiations
- Preparation and review of tender documents and reports
As an Estimator you will have excellent communication skills with demonstrated understanding of preparing and presenting estimates. You will also have:
- 3+ years relevant experience in mining, civils, rail or SMP environments
- Tertiary or Trade qualification in related construction and engineering (desirable)
- Strong attention to detail and drive to meet deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously or in a team
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite
- Thorough understanding of contracts and contract administration
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and because we believe that people are our most valuable asset, we invest in, and support our employees’ personal and professional growth. Some of the ways we do this is through ongoing professional development, leadership and mentoring programs, paid parental leave professional memberships and subscriptions.
If you’re looking to join a well-respected organisation that offers the best of both worlds - diverse project experience found in a big firm, with the personalised and team-focused approach of a mid-size consultancy, we would love to hear from you, Apply Now!