|Job Type:||Full Time|
- 6 month opportunity in our Melbourne CBD office
- Join the largest superannuation fund in Australia
- Flexible and inclusive work environment
AustralianSuper is Australia’s largest super fund and is for all Australians and businesses. We put members first in everything we do with the goal of helping to create the best possible retirement outcome.
Here’s where you come in
To support the growth of AustralianSuper (The fund) we are seeking an Accounts Payable Officer to join our Finance team on a 6 month contract.
As an Accounts Payable Officer you will be responsible for the day to day processing of the fund’s payments and work closely with internal and external stakeholders ensuring the accurate input and reporting of data to support decision making. In addition to this, you will:
- Work closely with the team to become an SME on all AP activities
- Monitor all payments and expenditures including payroll, purchase orders, invoices and statements
- Log and track all reimbursements and outgoing disbursements
- Process payments through Oracle when coded and approved
- Assist with mailbox and telephone enquiries from internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor cash flows and reconciliations ensuring payments are accurate and processed on time
- Contribute to new system testing and process improvements
- Ad hoc payments and task as required
- Previous experience in similar Accounts Payable role
- Background in Financial Services
- Relevant tertiary qualification, highly regarded
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Ability to use initative and problem solve
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges
Please note, this is deemed an “Access Person” role, meaning Disclosure and Personal Trading requirements apply to the successful candidate
We are committed to the recruitment, development and support of a diverse workforce into an environment which is inclusive, embraces diversity in all its forms and is a place where you can be you. At AustralianSuper we consider flexible ways of working for everyone and every role, we’re happy to discuss what this can look like for you.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit members, please apply now!
Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper’s Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.