Please complete your application before 8th April, 2020.
Our team will review applications on a rolling basis and reach out to applicants who are selected for the next step. We appreciate your patience while we consider your application. We will accommodate your school schedule when determining start dates and duration, and relocation support is available on a case-by-case basis.
Click the “Apply” button to submit your resume (a cover letter is not required). Please submit your resume in English (PDF format preferred). In your resume, please include your grade level, expected graduation date (month and year), and availability for internship.
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Australia due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- Currently enrolled in a full-time Bachelor's or Master's degree and in your penultimate year of study.
- Demonstrated ability and keen interest in consultative sales.
- Keen interest in analyzing products, customers and market dynamics.
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated and an independent thinker.
- Ability to complete 12 weeks full-time work between November 2020 and February 2021.
- Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship and finishing studies in 2021 and 2022.
- Authorization to work in Australia.
About the job
The Business Internship is open to students from all academic disciplines with effective analytical skills and the ability to help Google clients and users to get the most out of their advertising efforts and our products. Intern roles within this program do not require technical skills, and they could include managing advertiser or publisher accounts, developing compelling advertising solutions for brand advertisers, improving access to relevant information for millions of internet users, analyzing large sets of data, or developing scalable support solutions for rapid-growth consumer products.
As an Intern, you'll be work on challenging projects with high-visibility during a 12 week paid, full-time internship. You will be assigned a Manager, who will help you to identify project goals, while also inspiring you, mentoring you and supporting your professional development.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Advocate and optimize customer success through core sales activity.
- Manage trusted relationships with clients and develop digital solutions to help their business succeed.
- Help grow the scope of clients’ accounts with Google Ads.
- Manage portfolio business growth and meet the quota and constantly think of creative ways to improve our relationships with our clients and grow client business.
- Persuade clients of the wider strategic opportunities in relation to Ads. Improve clients' campaign performance and their return on investment.