|Job Type:||Full Time|
Closing Date28 Feb 2020 11:59pm
Job TitleEngOps/DevOps Engineer Senior Specialist - CSX Telstra Cloud4
Cloud DevOps Infrastructure Senior Engineer
At Telstra, we believe the more connected people are, the more opportunities they have. That's why we help create a brilliant connected future for everyone, everyday, everywhere.
As the Cloud DevOps Infrastructure Senior Engineer you will play an integral role in leading the development CSX platform roadmap.
Your responsibilities will include
- Creating and maintaining the CSX platform roadmap covering features and maintenance activities, using the ITIL processes and DevOps methodologies to provide optimum availability and performance.
- Providing technical leadership and execution for projects.
- Providing operational services for the platform including performing regular maintenance activities and resolving incidents
- Automating operational tasks including regular maintenance activities as well as resolutions to repeated incidents.
- Instituting and operating Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) practices.
- Assisting Business Product Owners and Technology Product Owners in the definition of user stories
- Participating in an after-hours rostered recall or planned works as required.
To secure this role, you will need
- Extensive Software development experience in Ansible, Python, Puppet, Chef, PowerShell or a similar scripting/infrastructure automation language
- Experience maintaining an infrastructure hosting platform based on VMware virtualisation technology.
- Experience with VMware vSphere stack vCenter,ESXi
- Experience with NSX-V
- Advanced Debugging/Troubleshooting skills (VMware/Microsoft/Linux)
- Experience and competence with ITSM practices and processes (ITILv3 training)
- Networking - Routers, Switching, Load balancer, FW experience
- Cloud infrastructure, network and security automation
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a high performing team, influence the Cloud road map and advance your career.
We’re driving new ways of working and giving you more choice in how and where you work because we know it’s not where you are but what you do that counts
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visit our Telstra Careers Website: tel.st/allrolesflex