|Job Type:||Full Time|
Western Power delivers on the changing energy needs of Western Australians, powered by community trust and the passion of our people. We respect and take care of each other, our community and the environment. We are focused on serving our customers and are committed to providing a safe working environment for our people. It is an exciting time in the electricity industry, a time of great change, innovation and opportunity which we embrace and welcome. That’s why we need talented people with passion and ambition to join us.
At Western Power we are committed to safely and efficiently connecting the community with the energy needed to power their lives.
This is a full-time maximum term position (18 months) located at Perth Head Office.
About the Role:
This role is accountable for coordinating the marketing activities for the organisation in line with overall business requirements. These activities include contributing to the development of and coordinating the implementation of Western Power’s brand and marketing strategies for both external and internal stakeholders and audiences.
The successful applicant will be experienced and competent in the following:
- More than 4 to 5 years’ experience in a brand / marketing position
- Experience in the development and implementation of strategic marketing campaigns.
- Experience and knowledge of brand strategy and management.
- Experience of managing budgets associated with marketing activities.
- Experience of working with advertising, media and research agencies
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders including senior management.
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, public relations, advertising or commerce.
What’s on Offer?
At Western Power, our people are our strength. As an employee at Western Power, we offer:
- Competitive remuneration;
- A safe and sustainable workplace
- Equal opportunity employment;
- Personal development and training opportunities;
- Flexible work arrangements and
- An award-winning employee recognition programme.
Salary: ASU EA Level 6.1P: $96,066 + 11% superannuation.
Like to know more?
Please submit a copy of your current resume and covering letter together with your qualifications and proof of working rights in Australia.
Applications close 23rd February 2020