|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 Finance Leader
- Flexible workplace & collaborative team – we value great culture!
- Sydney CBD Location
BOQ Specialist delivers distinctive banking solutions to niche market segments. Our focus, experience and dedication to our clients have enabled us to become experts in a number of professional niches. We aim to add value to and build partnerships with our clients and we have been providing specialist banking in Australia for over 20 years.
Our broad range of personal and business banking options include transactional and savings accounts, credit cards, residential mortgages, practice purchase and fit-out loans, car loans, SMSF loans and property investment loans. Our approach is characterised by responsive personal service, unconventional thinking, and an ability to be nimble, flexible and innovative.
As a division of Bank of Queensland you will be working for one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where our vision is to create Australia’s Most Loved Bank! BOQ are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and competitive environment.
We support a flexible workplace that provides a great working environment with collaborative open space. Benefits include:
- Career progression and development opportunities in the finance industry
- Discounted financial products
- Salary packaging options
- Gym discounts and much more!
About the Role:
As a Client Service Associate you will provide Customer Service Excellence in a contact centre environment as first point of contact for clients of the BOQ Specialist Banking business.
This role will focus on responding to client requests and determining customer needs. You will also provide financial solutions that add value to existing BOQS clients. This will be done in a consistent manner, delivering outcomes that exceed customer expectations and ensuring KPIs are met in a way that aligns with BOQ values. Full training will be provided.
Some other key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with Relationship Managers to manage the ongoing client relationship and client maintenance
- Responding to client emails and secure messages
- Processing real-time operational requests relating to transactions and account administration as well as support the business in account opening responsibilities.
- Delivery of contract documentation upon client and consultant request
- Liaising with the Risk and Compliance Team in accordance to legislative requirements
Passionate about all things customer service and will demonstrate an understanding of the Digital and Direct Banking environment. Naturally, you will demonstrate excellent relationship management skills, and have proven experience working within a contact centre environment.
To be successful in this role you will have the below skills, knowledge and experience:
- Driven and proactive attitude, with a passion for finance
- Degree or a related tertiary qualification is required
- Customer service and banking experience (desirable)
- Contact Centre experience (desirable)
- Tier 2 accreditation (desirable)
- Strong computer and literacy skills
Further, you will demonstrate:
- Client centricity
- Good team player with a positive and can do attitude
- Self-motivated, effective management of workload
- Achievement focused
- Strong organisation skills and effective time management
- Excellent attention to detail
- Keen and quick to learn
- Confidence and flexibility to take on any task
- Ability to take on proactive approach
- Ability to communicate with confidence, and engage positively
Please note: This is a full time role requiring with the below requirements:
- Availability across three week rotating roster with set shift times (8am-4.30pm, 9am-5.30pm & 10am-6.30pm) including some public holidays
- You will initially need to be available for full time training for the first 4 weeks. During that training you will be immersed in the products and the environment and be provided hands on training before progressing through to being on the telephone lines.
How to apply:
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. BOQ is a member of the Australian Bankers’ Association and has subscribed to the Conduct Background Check Protocol (Protocol). Under the Protocol, from 1 October 2017, BOQ will contact any previous employer/s who are also part of this association to provide a Conduct Check of any potential employee.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.