|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Be our ‘Ways of Working’ coach for our Software & Development team
- You thrive on helping others get the best outcome
- Develop your career where you aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo
Arq Group changes the way businesses do business. From award winning mobile apps, cloud and analytical insights, to design thinking and digital marketing. We define, design and create products and solutions that solve problems, big and small. Arq Group are Australia’s leading experts in Digital Solutions.
What you get to do
This role will see you develop and evolve the ways of working across our internal software function. Through servant leadership you will empower, lead and coach geographically dispersed teams to be successful, self-organising and adapt to change.
You will partner with our software leadership team to build business engagement and deliver iterative value across our business.
You are a custodian of Agile ways of working across software function with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills. You enjoy leading and championing agility across Software and can coach, mentor and build capability and resilience across teams.
- 5+ years’ experience as a certified scrum master with commercial experience working with Agile teams
- Ability work autonomously and part of the wider leadership team across our business
- Demonstrable understanding of agile development methodologies and practices
- Experience with Agile Portfolio management software (ie - Trello, JIRA, VersionOne)
- Demonstrable experience in Agile principles and practices (mindset & structure)
Barista style coffee machines? Check. Brand new offices with a purpose-built wellness space? Check. Learning and talent programs to support YOU at every stage of your career. Check. A range of social activities from diversity driven events to board game nights and LAN parties. Check. We believe in culture contribution. Whatever your interests, we’ve got you covered.
Join us. Become an Arqadian and find your space to (change).