|Job Type:||Full Time|
Senior Client Manager, Australian Super
Welcome to This Australian Life.
From the millions of Australians we protect, to those that make it happen every day at TAL, people really are what we’re all about.
TAL needs people who represent our diverse Australian community. People who embrace our spirit and inspire confidence in their colleagues, customers and community. People who are passionate about making the most of the choices and options we provide. People who do what’s right, aim high, and work smart.
About the Opportunity
An exciting opportunity has opened up to join our Group Life Partnerships team as a Senior Client Manager. You will be working with one of our major client’s ensuring that they are getting the most out of our product with the best client experience.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- The delivery of high quality services to our client in accordance with our agreements
- Maintaining a strong and effective stakeholder relationships across peers at TAL to ensure that the enterprise is able to deliver on our client commitments
- Understanding of TAL’s strategy at an Enterprise level and awareness of relevant matters in other Life Insurance Channels
- Maintaining operational and strategic account management plans
- Reporting and monitoring on adherence to Service Level Agreements
- Managing the Rerate and Implementation process for select clients
- Responding where basic interpretation is required or precedent is available to draw upon
- Delivering PDS process to clients i.e. drafting reviewing/PDS/communication work.
- Providing / reviewing initial drafting of “Policy Document Changes”
- Working with clients and internal peers in relevant operational areas to design and implement required changes to operational process
- Advising on, TAL’s claims and underwriting processes and people (ET, GM’s and Heads)
- Advising on, clients administration capabilities, processes and risks
To be successful in this role you will have:
- You will have comprehensive knowledge and experience in the Superannuation Fund sector and life insurance industry, with a minimum 5 years’ experience within the Financial Services sector
- Strong negotiation, collaboration and influencing skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Strong communication, interpersonal and time management
- Strong client relationship management and customer service
- Ability to work as a team member
- Strong collaboration skills
Work is a big part of this Australian life, and we work hard to make it one of the best parts. We want our employees to work in ways that suits their life and the nature of their role, so they feel able to meet their work life commitments and support their wellbeing. Everyone’s welcome to work for us – regardless of their age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, intersex status or any disabilities they might be living with.
We know it’s the people we work with and experiences we share that make work meaningful and fulfilling, and we’d love for you to be part of it.
You don’t have to be an artist, adventurer, doer or dreamer, but it really helps.
If you would like to apply or refer a friend please click on the relevant button below and follow the instructions.