|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Opportunities for career progression throughout the business
- Collaborative & challenging fast paced culture
- Multiple opportunities available
You & your new role
This role is accountable for performing a range of Credit Verification and Customer Admin activities to ensure customer documents and information submitted by Bankers are accurate and in accordance with policies. This is a key role to ensure responsible lending obligations are met prior to sending loan applications through to Credit Assessment for a customer outcome.
A typical day will include:
- Verifying required customer and key credit related documents and confirm all compliance requirements are met with policy, procedure and statutory requirements to maximise efficiency and minimise lending risk.
- Ensuring all necessary supporting documents are identified and verified with clear submission notes captured for Credit Assessor.
- Ensuring that all data entry is complete and accurate in required systems based on submission from 3rd Party (Brokers, Mortgage Managers, uBank/Bankers).
- Confirming all compliance and responsible lending obligations are met with policy, procedure and regulatory requirements to maximise efficiency and minimise lending risk. This includes KYC/AML requirements.
Your skills & experience
- Previous experience in home lending with a good understanding of home lending processes and terminologies.
- Understanding of credit policy, procedure and statutory requirements pertaining to home lending.
- High attention to detail and ability to analyse & understand key credit related documentation including but not limited to income documents, bank statements and identification requirements.
- Quality control – the ability to assess risks and problem solve.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven experience in Siebel and WFM.
Our vision is to be Australia's leading bank, trusted by customers for exceptional service. This vision is underpinned by putting customers at the heart of everything we do, becoming trusted partners in business, personal dreams, and communities.
As part of the NAB broker team, you will be part of Credit Verification’s team and review applications from the Broker channel.
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. NAB is proud to have an African Australian Inclusion Program, dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have Grad Programs, as well as Traineeship and Internship Programs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.