|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Do you have strong Portfolio Management expertise in relation to Corporate Super, and experience in both Waterfall and Agile delivery methodologies?
- Do you have team leadership experience, including recruitment, resourcing, performance management, coaching, and personal development planning?
- If this sounds like you, we have a great opportunity within our MLC Corporate Super team in Melbourne CBD.
At Corporate Super we are focused on strengthening our proposition for our customers, corporate clients and advisers to be Australia's leading super and investment platforms provider.
We are proudly the second-largest superannuation fund and the largest retail superannuation fund in Australia with more than one million members, 25,000 employers and more than $70 billion in assets. Our business is committed to ensuring our employers and members maximise the benefits of their super, taking control of their financial future.
About the Role
This role oversees the prioritisation, resourcing and change management of initiatives delivered by the Corporate Super Client Enablement team. This role is required to ensure safe delivery of customer and product initiated change into the Corporate Super Value Chain which spans across teams such as Product, Operations, Asset Management, Investment Control and Relationship Management. The role is a key contributor to the Client Enablement leadership team and requires someone who is a strong collaborator and team member who can equally deal in the detail while viewing the bigger picture.
- Portfolio Management: responsible for the prioritisation, resourcing and integration of all initiatives delivered by Client Enablement to support the introduction of sustainable change through effective engagement, collaboration and communication, as a collective project delivery team known for their ability to deliver sustainable change across the value chain.
- People leadership: Lead and manage a team of 1-20 project resources delivering change initiatives within the Corporate Super domain, role modelling our organisational values, driving cultural change, and strengthening team engagement, capability and performance.
- Practice development: Evolve and improve the capabilities, standards and quality of PMO to meet the business’s changing needs by leveraging and embedding enterprise-wide and industry leading processes, methodologies and best practice.
- Financial control: Track, monitor and report project-related expenses, in the context of any approved funding sources and the team’s overall budget position.
- Risk maturity: Ensure informed decisions and trade-offs are made within the overall business’s risk appetite.
- Team capabilities: Develop the team’s knowledge, skills, processes and tools through individual development plans and continuous improvement.
- Employee engagement: Motivate, empower and develop direct reports by living the People Leader Fundamentals.
- Initiative Delivery: Ensure all initiatives, across portfolio, are delivered within agreed timeframes, with no defects (quality) and within agreed budget.
You will have extensive Practice Development experience in Portfolio Management, preferably in Corporate Super, information technology exposure (preferably in SDLC), and 5-10 years of project delivery experience including both Waterfall and Agile delivery methodologies.
In addition, you will have led a team of project resources with a demonstrated track record of success, and end-to-end project delivery experience from a range of medium to large projects, with working knowledge of industry trends, standards and frameworks
It is expected that you will be Tertiary qualified in areas of Business, Finance, Accounting, Information Systems or Technology, and Professionally accredited at Practitioner level in PRINCE2 &Agile methodologies
If you have the skills and drive that we are looking for, we would love to hear from you
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.