CUB is on the hunt for a highly motivated Inventory Planner to be based in our Southbank VIC office on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract. You will be reporting to the Demand Replenishment Manager, responsible for managing the Supply Plan to the inventory and reviewing inventory projections.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Create and control the Deployment Plan across CUB network, with the output being a robust, capacity constrained Deployment plan over the 0-3 month horizon.
- Proactively support the network to ensure Customer Service expectations are delivered.
- Increase inventory visibility and make recommendations on inventory projections.
- Execute strategies to minimise Slow Moving or Obsolete Stock/Inventory (SLOB) by working with cross functional teams.
- Execute New Product Development (NPD) timings in line with agreed project timelines & managing follow on materials
Success in this role would be executing strategies to minimise Slow Moving or Obsolete Stock/Inventory (SLOB) by working with cross functional teams.
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenge you. You bring…
- Microsoft Excel expertise
- Inventory planning experience is desirable but not essential
- Tertiary qualification in Supply Chain Management would be great but again, not essential!
- An inquisitive mindset with a hunger to learn
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge or exposure to planning systems
What we offer
Our perks include lifestyle leave, cycle to work program and health insurance discounts. Yes, the rumours are true… We get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
We are a part of the AB InBev family, the largest and only global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. So by joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity. To learn more, visit our website.
Talk to us about working flexibly. And by the way, no need for a cover letter.